Spotlights are the perfect fixture to create a focus on specific details of the architecture or landscape of the property. With multiple optic beam choices and lumen intensity options, we can reach the higher Fir trees local to the Seattle area. As the beam spread narrows, the light spectrum reaches higher.
Optic Beam Angles:
- 12 Degrees – Perfect for a flagpole
- 25 Degrees – Popular for pillars
- 40 Degrees – Best on tall narrow Fir trees
- 60 Degrees – Wide, full leaf canopies
- 2watt LED (20watt) offers a soft uplight
- 4watt LED (40watt) is standard for most residential trees
- 6watt LED (50watt) larger, taller trees
- 9watt LED (75watt) best on tall city buildings
These high-quality outdoor LED spotlights are available in solid brass, stainless steel aluminum, architectural bronze and black for your specific landscape lighting design applications. Constructed with compression lens technology and superior thermal management designs, these led lights offer up to 620 lumens of lighting output.
Sold in a full range of color light temperatures:
- 3000K warm white
- 2700K warm white
- 5000K neutral white
- Royal Blue
- Sunset Gold
Handcrafted in the USA and are so durable they offer a 20-year warranty.